Our Stockport based client is seeing to immediately appoint a SAGE experience Assistant/Deputy Payroll Manager to the team.
Responsible for the day-to-day administration of medium to large sized multiplepayrolls with limited supervision; including administer RTI submissions and process end of year forms P60
The role will see the successul applicant:
- Processing of pay scale & allowance uplifts, incremental rises and contractual changes as and when required
- Use Sage payroll software efficiently
- To process all types of manual payroll calculations e.g. wage increments, overtime payments, and holiday pay
- Issuing bacs transfer data to FD for employee payments
- To have an extensive knowledge of PAYE/NIC and statutory payments e.g. redundancy, SMP and SSP
- To have sound knowledge of pension schemes, including AE process
- Proactively develop and keep up to date with new payroll legislation and compliance;
- Proactively carry out payroll reconciliations and analysis;
- Proactively liaise with HMRC and assist with more technical enquiries when they arise;
You will require your own transport for this appointment, parking is available onsite.