Job: Payroll Advisor
Organisation: Multi-Academy Trust
Working from home, national cover
£33,939 - £40,106 (SCP 29 - 35)
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract: Permanent, full-time or part-time
Flexible working and term time working arrangements are available for this role!
Funding for professional development available.
This large and respected Multi-Academy Trust are looking for a dynamic Payroll Advisor to support their schools across England.
Working from home in a standalone role but part of an HR team, you will provide information and advice on payroll in relation to teaching and support staff to about sixty schools.
You'll be the first port of call for School Business Managers, and you will provide guidance by email, Microsoft Teams, Zoom and over the telephone on pay policies and procedures.
Travel may be required to school sites occasionally.
- Relevant payroll qualification
- Proven track record in a previous payroll role at a school/educational setting
- Knowledgeable of teaching and support staff pay scales / pay calculations
- Experience of providing advice to managers
- Good knowledge of payroll systems such as iTrent
- Strong knowledge about Burgundy and Green Book terms and conditions
- Funding for professional development
- 28 days leave
- LGPS (local government pension scheme)
- Opportunity to become part of a strong HR team and work alongside talented School Business Managers and finance professionals
Closing date: 9am, Thursday 22nd September 2022 (applications will be considered upon receipt)
Applications: Please contact Tarja Aila at Aston Education for an informal chat and to apply for this Payroll Advisor job, or call her on . An application form is required.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.