Our client is a highly regarded and hugely successful- high end luxury retail and ecommerce brand. Based at an easily accessible Central London location, you will have the opportunity to work as part of a high calibre team and collaborative team environment.
Reporting directly to senior management you will have the opportunity to take on a broad range of responsibilities as follows
- Play a central role in the month end close process, ensuring key deadlines are met.
- Produce monthly management accounts for Back Office costs, provide analysis of variances.
- Ownership of Back Office P&L cost centres, providing monthly and ad-hoc analysis to department heads.
- Assist in the preparation and review of annual statutory accounts.
- Support with the annual interim and year-end audits and act as the key contact for audit queries
- Support in preparation of annual budget, re-forecasts and analysis
- Support senior management with on-going ad hoc project work operational and commercial
The role is suited to those at recently qualified level upwards
You could be an ACA looking fora first move from practice - ideally a smaller practice background who possesses hands-on accounting experience or those from larger firms who have worked with retail or ecommerce clients specifically. Alternatively and just as suited are those already working within retail, ecommerce or consumer related sectors who have already gained relevant industry experience and ready for a change and a new challenge.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates