The hardest thing is the end of the month, especially the last 30 days." - Alphonse Allais.
Sheridan Maine is proud to be collaborating with an award-winning media company to recruit an Assistant Financial Accountant. This is a good chance to join a business that offers excellent career progression opportunities and a social and fast paced working environment.
The company operate a hybrid working policy and offers study support, along with a competitive salary and some fantastic benefits.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Financial Accountant include:
* Payroll review and posting of the monthly payroll journals
* Preparing intercompany submissions and reconciliation
* Producing VAT returns and checking before submission to HMRC
* Preparation of cashflow forecasts
* Undertaking ad-hoc projects when required
Key competencies required of the Assistant Financial Accountant:
* Studying towards AAT or CIMA
* Analytical with attention to detail
* Good problem-solving skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" as soon as possible