- Up to £30k plus car and benefitsHours
- Mon - Fri 9am to 5.30pm (37.5 hours)Benefits
- We offer a competitive basic salary and additional benefits including; 22 days starting holidays (plus 8 days statutory holidays), rising to 27 with length of service Bupa Healthcare Life Insurance 4 x Salary Employee Assistance Programmes, including specific child/family-centred wellbeing support Ongoing professional development
At AX, we are looking for an Account Manager to join the innovation side of our business where we develop and deploy Intelligent Software and Devices for Vehicle Management - a highly progressive part of our business operations. Focused on digital development to meet the needs of our partners and customers, AX Innovation combines intelligent software, with in-car devices and human expertise to help you Manage, Connect and Protect your vehicles.
Formerly DCM, ICC and part of APU, our service portfolio combines the best diary booking system for fleet, demonstrator and courtesy cars with in-car cameras, telemetry and tracking devices, so you can manage every aspect of your vehicles.Role description
As an Account Manager, you will be required to deliver against agreed objectives, revenue and margin targets by maximising and generating new opportunities within assigned accountsYour key accountabilities will include:
What you need to be an Account Manager at AX:
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with key (and appropriate) people within the Accounts and know who the decision makers are (HOB, GMs, DPs, SMs, GADs, FDs etc.). Ensuring that everyone knows you as the Account Manager and point of contact for their business needs
- Remain up to date with and effectively analyse and report on account performance
- Upselling system enhancements and products and working with the accounts to increase recharge success rates across all dealers
- Discuss the approaches being taken with clients and advise methods and procedures that work, highlighting and rectifying those that dont
- Manage personal time to ensure goals and objectives outlined are met, ensuring the time spent is productive with quantifiable results
- Carry out the installation of DCML systems, and train users how to effectively and productively use the supplied systems
- Work alongside the development team to ensure that the system being developed meet customer requirements, including assisting in the quality of the product(s)
- Work with the helpdesk department to highlight customer problems and to resolve these in a timely manner
- Promoting the use of Aviva insurance from the first point of contact
- Demonstrate flexibility to the needs of the business to ensure that company goals and objectives are achieved
- Highlight concerns / problems to line Manager in a timely and effective manner (potentially before they escalate)
- Combat potential threats from competition; be aware of the threat prior to losing an Account / Dealer
- Develop and maintain tools to assist management of tasks and Key Accounts.
- To achieve objectives and targets set
- Carry out reasonable tasks as requested by your line Manager.
- Experience working in a similar field based targeted role
- Ideally a knowledge and understanding of the marketplace
- Previous business development, account management experience, ideally within the motor trade -Insurance and IT systems sales experience would be beneficial but not a requirement
- Proven track results of achieving targets and increasing business and revenue
- Commercial acumen including marketplace trends
- Competent with using (MS Office) MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Willingness to travel
- Adaptable, tenacious self-starter who is results orientated
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrate behaviour in line with Company values; Inspired to Innovate, Always Respectful, Fully Accountable, Delivering Delight.
Do you want to be part of a Company who believe their people are fundamental to its success, and work in an environment where colleagues are encouraged to innovate and collaborate? We have a strong culture that puts colleague wellbeing first and believe that developing and engaging with our colleagues is fundamental to ensure we provide an industry leading service to our partners and our customers.
To apply for this role as Account Manager at AX, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
Ref: 136 030