Finance Manager Supply Chain
We are currently partnering with an established fashion retailer, who are looking to hire a Finance Manager (Supply Chain) to play a key role within the business.
The company is a market leading presence in online clothing and accessories.
This role specifically sits within the Supply Chain Finance Team and will business partner with relevant supply chain leaders to provide clear valuable insights that support decision making.
- Coordinate projects to optimise income and costs in relevant areas - ensuring short and long term profit goals are met whilst continuing to delight customers.
- Managing P&L for relevant areas ensuring reported results are accurate and complete.
- Leading forecasting processes to ensure the business has an accurate understanding of the relevant P&L lines, ensuring commercial and supply chain strategies are reflected in forward projections.
- Working with change and transformation team and stakeholders across the business to deliver improvements to processes and data-flows; improving accuracy and efficiency.
- Qualified accountant. (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience working in a supply chain or manufacturing environment in a business partnering focussed role.
- Experience of working with complex data sets and performing scenario planning and modelling.
- Experience in producing high-quality analysis and reporting
- Experience of influencing and managing stakeholders
The Finance Manager Supply Chain role is based in Central London and will take the form of a 6 month contract
Please apply below.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates