Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
We are looking for qualified auditors to join the audit practice within our Milton Keynes and Watford Offices.
You will work on a portfolio of clients within a cross functional office, alongside our advisory and tax functions.
Planning and project managing all aspects of audits including:
Controls and substantive testing (including audits of consolidations and statutory accounts)
Ensuring projects comply with KPMG and International Auditing Standards
Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to the manager and partner
Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm
Report writing for Audit Committees and management
Identification of ways to differentiate KPMG - how can we bring new and innovative ideas to our clients?
Qualifications and Skills:
- ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Strong IT literacy, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Current experience within an Audit Function
- Experience of in-charging on Audits
- Must demonstrate a good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
Experience and Background:
We think our people really stand out from the crowd. We are looking for equally exceptional people to join us, with the following skills and characteristics:
- Commercial focus
- Ability to think big picture, out of the box
- Strong technical skills
- Accountability and decision making ability
- Attention to detail, organised with a commitment to quality
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility and opportunities and a commitment to personal development
- Leadership skills and ability to act as a role model
- Drive and resilience and ability to thrive in a pressured environment
- Relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken