This highly innovative and market leading business are seeking a dynamic Commercial Analyst. Reporting to the Commercial Manager the Commercial Analyst will have responsibility for building and managing complex analysis of key commercial priorities of the business. The role can be remotely based in the UK with travel required to numerous sites.
* Provide input in budgeting and forecasting for sales, and pricing to achieve organisational objectives.
* Analyse sales and purchasing reports and suggest strategies for improving the commercial department performance.
* Analyse sales activities to ensure targets are being achieved and support the sales team by providing data insights to help with the achievement of the business objectives.
* Perform strategic analysis and prepare financial models to support strategic planning activities.
* Work closely with the commercial managers and the sales team members in providing data-backed recommendations to support effective decision making.
* Support the Commercial manager with the coordination with finance team to streamline and channel efforts to improve financial performance of the organisation.
* Seek best practices to drive process standardisation in maintaining commercial systems and develop proactive reporting plans.
* Produce and distribute scheduled reporting.
* Ad Hoc Commercial activities.
* Analyse and review reports on commercial data, such as sales trends, and patterns.
* Maintain and report outcomes from production forecasting; understand the value chain of the organisation.
* Compile financial and operational data; assess and analyse progress towards organisational strategic goals.
* An in-depth understanding of business operations; possess a keen eye for detail
* Possess strong business acumen, up to date on market conditions and trends in financial markets.
* Proven knowledge of statistical software like MS Excel, SharePoint Online and Power BI to an advanced level to conduct analysis, evaluate risks, and communicate findings to a wider audience.
* Prioritise and manage multiple projects, adhering to timelines.
* AAT or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential.
If you would like to find out more about our Commercial Analyst role please press apply. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues