We are recruiting for a brilliant start-up business in central Bristol, who are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to act as the commercial point of contact for large contracts, as well as informing the business on commercial opportunities. In a small but close-knit team, this role essentially acts as the 'number 2' to the Finance Director and this is very much a client/customer-facing role. This role can be worked with 3 days from home, which is optional. There are strong growth plans and so this is an opportunity for someone who wants to be in a fast-paced environment and grow a career with the start-up sector, absorbing more and more responsibility over time.
The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Managing/monitoring the portfolio of investments
- Gathering performance data and reporting to lenders and investors
- Financial modelling
- Business planning
- Budgeting and cashflow forecasts.
We are looking for:
- A qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or qualified by experience candidate
- A good communicator - someone confident in front of investors and internal senior stakeholders
- Someone with a flexible attitude - the team is small and so ad-hoc duties and more transactional duties may be required from time to time.