IFA Support Administration Team Leader - Leeds Salary up to £35,000 and excellent benefits and hybrid working available.
I am pleased to be working on behalf an excellent client within the Financial Services industry who is looking for an experienced and motivated individual to join the financial support administration team in Leeds. My client is a successful growing business that comprises of a number of well-established financial advice practises.
- Are you currently undertaking a Financial Services Team Leader role and looking for a new opportunity?
- Are you already in a Senior IFA Support Admin role and looking to progress into a fully fledged Team Leader role?
This could be the perfect role for you within a team which provides a critical support service to Financial Planners.
There is the opportunity to commence your career as a financial administrator, and progress into a team leader, or slot right in immediately as a team leader if you already have the experience.
You will be supported to attaining the Level 4 diploma and to grow your product and technical knowledge.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Dealing with Private Client work you will provide financial administration support across the full spectrum of Financial Products, including Retirement Planning, Savings & Investments, Protection, and IHT.
- Working as part of a team alongside the financial planners in order to provide clients with timely, accurate and useful information, that leads to an outstanding financial planning proposition focussing on positive outcomes for the clients.
- Preparing and maintaining the client file and electronic and ensuring all information meets the requirements of the FCA.
- Working collaboratively with both the Financial Planners and Financial Support Staff to deliver wider business goals and team objectives.
In order to apply you will need to have:
- A sound understanding of the financial planning process and the general financial services industry
- You should have a minimum of 3-year's experience working in a similar role within the finance industry
- You should be familiar with completing portfolio valuations, basic suitability letters and dealing with a variety of financial providers on a daily basis
- You will have experience of producing illustrations and submitting applications with product providers and you will be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge and experience across a range of products
- If you have line management experience and have managed staff within a similar environment that will be extremely advantageous.
In return you will get the opportunity to work for a firm you truly are excellent at what they do and create a fantastic service for their clients and an excellent place to work. You will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. Please don't hesitate to reply if you have the relevant experience. I am also happy for you to contact myself, Helen Spriggs on Linkedin if necessary.