To £26,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a well established international equipment and vendor finance specialist. They provide an innovative range of products within financial services.
Due to growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator.
This role includes a wide range of responsibilities, requiring a high level of organisational skills. The key responsibilities will be to personally deliver an excellent service to internal customers as part of the Business Services Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Risk administration on Lease Administration System
o Business Codes
o Amendments resulting from weekly exceptions report
o Complete world check
- Handling requests to Business Services inbox (including financial changes, adhoc invoices)
- Calculate early settlement requests on Alfa
- Work HPI queues and delete and add assets as necessary
- Registration/release of charges at Companies House
You will be a very strong administrator with a keen interest in progressing a career within Financial Services.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies