A rapidly growing City based investment management firm are looking to add to their tax team with the appointment of a Group Tax Manager, reporting directly into the Tax Director. With excellent growth over recent years, the first is showing no signs of slowing down. In this heavily advisory led role, the client is seeking a confident individual, happy to get out and present tax to the rest of the business.
You will have an already established tax team consisting of a tax manager, and a tax accountant who deal with the hands-on compliance work reporting into you.
- Responsible for all tax matters for the business, with a focus on corporation tax, but also oversight of international taxes, VAT and stamp duty.
- Internal and external relationship management, liaising closely with advisors and stakeholders within the business
- Assessing the current state of tax affairs within the firm, advising where better practice can be implemented and advising on potential system upgrades
- Monitoring and control of the firm's tax risk
- ACA/CTA qualified with Big 4/Top tier training and preferably 5+ years in house experience
- Investment management experience (either in practice or industry) would be very beneficial
- An expert in current and upcoming CT legislation, in addition to general coverage of other areas of tax
- A highly entrepreneurial nature, confidence in abundance with experience representing tax both internally and externally