Payroll Data Processor
£10.50 per hour.
Hours: 37.5 per week.
Working: Full-time hours are to be worked flexibly.
Location - Stockport.
- To analyse and process all incoming payroll details so that all the data is input into the payroll system, calculated and checked in a timely fashion to ensure an efficient and accurate payroll.
- To complete administrative and customer service tasks to assist the operation of the team and to provide excellent internal customer service to our employees.
- To enter starters on to the payroll system using the information provided, and to perform checks on the starter information to ensure data quality.
- To manage the inflow of timesheets to ensure timely and accurate payments are made to employees, and to report directly to the Payroll Team Leader.
- To sort categorise and prepare timesheets for inputting.
- To analyse incoming timesheets in order to calculate the payments due to each employee.
- To input data from timesheets onto the payroll system with accuracy and efficiency to meet specific deadlines.
- To process data related to absence, including scanning, calculations, and updating absence records.
- To process all relevant data entry changes into the systems used (iTrent) to enable the running of payrolls, plus the processing of information received from various sources concerning pay data.
- To create, maintain and update spreadsheets.
- To monitor payroll email inboxes as and where required and distribute incoming emails as directed.
- To complete checks and audits on the payroll data as directed by the Payroll Manager, including cross referencing data.
- To provide a high standard of data entry accuracy within the payroll timescale cycles.
- To support the effective operation of the monthly and weekly staff and, ensuring the accurate payment of salaries/pensions, through the provision of accurate and timely data entry into the systems used.
- To provide administrative and telephone support to the Payroll Department.
- To provide efficient, friendly and helpful services as part of the Payroll team.
- To liaise with the Payroll Manager on a regular basis to provide updates in relation to any actions that are required to ensure that employee's queries are actioned on a triage basis.
- To carry out general administrative duties, including word processing, data entry, spreadsheets, photocopying, filing, faxes, mailings, and sorting correspondence.
In return, you'll receive some fantastic benefits and a truly great place to come to work!
If you are interested in this role please submit your most up-to-date CV.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.