We are delighted to be working closely with a rapidly growing international PE-backed technology business. This is an exciting private equity backed business that is experiencing both acquisitive and international growth - with them experiencing 50% growth in the last year. As a result, the business is looking to build up its finance function with high potential individuals that will play a critical role in supporting the rapid growth that the business is experiencing.
We are looking to help secure them an ambitious qualified accountant that will join the team as an Group Accountant who will work closely with the Group Finance Director and other members of the finance team to implement financial rigour as the business plans for exceptional growth.
This is a brilliant opportunity to springboard into a Group Financial Controller position in the future. This position will be great for someone who loves technical accounting, has worked for a top audit firm and wants to develop their skill-set in an high growth environment. You will be a natural problem solver who can collaborate effectively with finance and non finance leaders.
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams in finance including M&A integration and finance systems to drive change
- Producing statutory reporting to support the business including IFRS and UK GAAP
- Creating and analysing consolidated accounts for international entities
- Implementing process improvements and establishing internal controls
- Business partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing and leading a team
- Co-ordination of year-end audit
- Ad hoc duties
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified
- Strong IFRS experience
- Excellent collaborative working skills
- Strong communicator
- Great analytical skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working (with huge flexibility!)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Join an industry-leading technology business with exposure to an extremely high calibre team
- An opportunity to accelerate your career in a business that cares about employee development!