Our major Insurance Client is looking to recruit and train people with an Accounts focus and background to be able to work in their experienced team as a Credit Controller, dealing with other major Companies.
Some of these accounts are International, so experience of dealing with foreign currencies would be an advantage although not essential as full training is provided to ensure you are able to provide a first class service to your clients.
Our Client has been working on a hybrid basis so is comfortable with you being able to manage your working week between being at home and in the office.
As a Junior Credit Controller your main responsibilities will include:
- Actively service accounts to a high standard and within deadlines
- Timely collection and payment of monies, chasing and minimisation of funding
- Act as the main point of contact for all matters relating to payments
- Ensure the secure, efficient and auditable handling of client's monies
- Maintain up to date and accurate records
- Review and reconcile cash on a daily basis
- Identify debtor related problems and negotiate to resolve
- Compliance with internal accounting procedures and external regulations
To be successful as a Junior Credit Controller you will demonstrate:
- Confidence with numbers and a desire to build a career which involves detailed reconciliations and resolving client issues
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Some experience in a finance role
In return you will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package including a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, additional life assurance, childcare vouchers and retail vouchers.