A fast growing, boutique Real Estate Developer based in Central London is seeking an
experienced Fund Accountant to provide a high standard of service in key financial accounting operational functions including;
• financial reporting,
• business and client accounting,
• cash management,
• loan reporting,
• business planning and forecasting,
• compliance reporting, and
• preparing tax workings
This role involves working to strict monthly deadlines in line with the company's operational timetable. The post-holder will be expected to work flexibly in order to meet key deadlines.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
• Maintaining the financial records of the Seaforth Group. Including sales and expenditure accounting.
• Raising fee invoices and processing supplier invoices.
• Preparation of annual financial statements and quarterly management accounts.
• Managing the year end audit of the Seaforth companies.
• Preparation of quarterly Board papers.
• Overseeing clients' accounts and quarterly reporting.
• Controlling and reviewing reporting from asset property managers.
• Preparing monthly drawdown requests for equity and debt providers.
• Liaising with the administrators controlling the SPV entities that hold investments.
• Managing communications with debt and equity providers.
• Processing all the transactions, ensuring they are accurate and are reflected in the company's accounting system.
• Liaison with Seaforth teams on the preparation and submission of asset business plans.
• Lead the development and usage of the real estate systems currently employed.
• Dealing with client queries.
• Ad hoc analysis on investment performance.
Ensure that performance targets are met and a culture of performance management, taking fiduciary responsibility for clients' affairs
Work with a degree of flexibility required to perform work not specifically referred to above although falling within the scope of the post at the appropriate grade.
All employees are required to work within the guidelines set out in our regulatory handbooks and corporate policies.