Robotics startup, London
Talentedge are working with an exciting Robotics company who are in the midst of scaling their finance function. This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and commercially astute Financial Manager to test themselves in one of Europe's fastest growing Robotics scale ups.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be responsible for enhancing the quality of information provided, as well as improving key internal controls and processes.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Building a best in-class finance function, capable of supporting this scaling business
- Designing and rolling out of key finance and operation processes and controls
- Managing the day to day finance function, to include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts including variance analysis with budget and forecasts
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Producing monthly KPIs for Board reports
- Ad-hoc analysis including client/project profitability
- Managing WIP
- Preparing annual statutory accounts and tax packs (including R&D) for review by external accountants
- Managing a part time bookkeeper who is responsible for transactional finance (AP/AR/credit control/payroll)
- Fully qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA), strong academic background
- A keen interest in technology
- Experience working in a technology company
- Strong technical reporting experience
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
Please get in touch with in the first instance to be considered.