Ability to process PO's; deal with invoice queries and manage open POs; support the Purchasing Team's data requirements.
* Undertake all purchasing responsibilities to support the P2P (Purchase to Pay) process. This includes processing purchase requisitions and supplier applications for individual sites and supporting invoice queries (when Purchasing responsibility).
* Works collaboratively within the Purchasing Team to understand and support business strategy.
* Administration support including but not restricted to; Invoice queries, Purchase Order processing and Expediting.
* Support end users on day to day SAP queries.
* Manage the implementation process for onboarding new suppliers.
* Propose improvements of tools and processes within the Group.
* Provide efficient and effective customer service.
* Adhere to all Group Policies and Procedures.
* Undertake any training and development activities outlined and agreed as part of your annual appraisal / objectives setting.
* Take care of your own safety and the safety of others at all times by complying with the Health & Safety Policy at all times.
* Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
* Perform job responsibilities to the level identified in Internal Control procedures, policies and standards. Maintain an understanding of internal control standards and requirements.
* This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities and you are expected to undertake any other duties as reasonably required within your competency.
Candidates skills and requirements -
* Demonstrable experience of working within a Purchasing Department.
* Able to work with, influence and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders.
Proficient administration, numerical and organisational skills. Previous experience of working with SAP.
* Previous experience of working within an Indirect Purchasing role.
* Experience of working within a Shared Service Centre environment.