Job purpose: Processing Purchase invoices accurately and timely primarily for our client but assisting on all the group companies as needed. The role will suit an individual who has Purchase Ledger experience and enjoys working in a small and dynamic team.
• Manage 2 x Purchase Ledger clerks to ensure invoices have been coded correctly. • Posting Supplier's Invoices (Daily);
• Matching Invoices to Purchase Orders and dealing with any discrepancy (Daily); • Ensuring CIS is correctly applied to subcontractors' invoices;
• Reconciliation of Supplier's statements (Monthly);
• Ensuring invoices due for payment are processed and approved on the system; • Dealing with queries from Suppliers (Daily);
• Liaising with Project Managers to ensure queries are resolved;
• Maintaining existing and setting up new Suppliers and Subcontractors; • Assisting with any other administration tasks that may be required; • Any other ad-hoc tasks as required by the Financial Controller.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated in your role within the organisation.