Are you a confident and enthusiastic Billing Officer looking for a new role within a supportive and inclusive working environment?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Billing Officer to work with one of their market leading clients for a position based in Oakham.
This Billing Officer position is suited to individuals who are highly diligent at record keeping, have strong customer service acumen and have a background within an accounts-based position.
The successful candidate will produce bills, monitor and reconcile accounts as well as maintain and reconcile all information relating to company income.
Principle Responsibilities for the Billing Officer:
- Administration of the fees ledger
- Administration of the recoverables accounts
- Maintain records of income and costs for trips.
- Issue Financial Circumstances forms.
- Liaise with Admissions Department to ensure all expected applications are received
- Maintain records of awards and provide reports for internal purposes, as well as for auditors and the Charity Commission
- Monitoring and collection of outstanding debt
- Liaison with external funding agencies
- Liaison with solicitors and other debt collection agencies
- Administration of the Fees in Advance Scheme
- Prepare prepayment quotations promptly
- Maintain accounting records, including annual summaries for audit and statutory accounts
- Offset amounts and discounts against fees when due.
- Administration of Fees Remission Scheme
- Assistance with budgetary process
- Assistance with Management Accounts
- Reporting to Senior Leadership Team
- Reporting on debt collection, status of outstanding debts and progress made
Person Specification for the Billing Officer:
- A dynamic team player with a proactive and willing attitude.
- Good keyboard skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages - Excel especially
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail in work produced.
- Customer care to the highest standard.
- Evidence of a 'can-do' attitude and good work ethic. Experience of working in a team - demonstrates skills of team player - supportive, reliable and flexible.
- Exceptionally organised with the ability to multi-task and be hands on.
- Desire to undertake training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development and further training.
This is a full-time permanent Billing Officer position working 8.30am - 5pm. You will be working alongside a close-knit, outgoing and friendly accounts team. If you are willing to learn, have great attention to detail and wish to pursue a career within accounts this one is for you!
If this Billing Officer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Simon Pawsey at Coulter Elite Resourcing.