I am working with a leading Financial Planning firm, looking to add to their Advisory team near Basingstoke. They have a strong reputation due to their high quality and personal approach to financial advice.
Due to exiting Advisers, the firm in question are looking to add a Financial Planner to the team, to take on existing clients and ensure they are serviced with the utmost attention. There is a client bank to be handed over and leads provided, so with a generous basic salary and strong bonus structure, this really is an exciting opportunity.
- Conduct meetings with existing and new clients, either office-based or in the clients' home/business.
- Ensure you help clients understand their options, in order to help them achieve their financial goals
- Analyse all information and prepare a plan that is designed to individual clients'
To be considered for this role, ideally you will hold:
- A strong track record of providing financial advice
- Competent Adviser Status
- Exceptional client service skills, with a genuine interest in helping clients achieve their goals
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss in further detail!