Our client is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their busy manufacturing site in Northumberland. We are looking for someone to start immediately and support the Financial Controller closely with the day-to-day accounting and reporting.
The ideal candidate will be process-driven and have experience in a similar, fast-paced environment.
* Purchase Ledger: action non-PO approvals in ERP, deal with all PL enquiries in timely manner, process and update all supplier information accurately, all other ad-hoc PL admin as required
* Management Accounting: sales data mapping, customer profitability analysis, take ownership of companies OEE and productivity info, all other ad-hoc duties as required
* Financial Accounting: process all financial transactions accurately, month end reporting, support with annual budgeting, prepare monthly cashflow reporting, all other ad-hoc duties as required
* AAT Professional or part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA (preferred)
* Demonstrable experience in similar role gained in a manufacturing environment
* IT literate, particularly advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Impeccable attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines