WA is working with a retail business based in Edinburgh. Due to continued growth our client is seeking to hire a Management Accountant to join their finance team.
Our client offers a blend of home and office working.
The successful candidate will work with Head of Finance to bring the full finance function in-house providing month end and accounting support for the business.
Operating successfully in a highly competitive sector, this role has a commercial focus, with robust financial management and timely and accurate reporting as key requirements.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts for 6 entities
- Assistance with preparation of weekly cash flow forecasts
- Reorganise Sage to provide individual branch performance
- Provision of consolidated data for MI / third party reporting purposes
- Assist with year-end accounts finalisation / audit as necessary
- Infrequent periodic visits to sites
Required Experience Skills:
- Professionally qualified accountant ideally, although part-qualified and qualified-by-experience applicants will also be considered
- Previous experience in similar role
- Experience in using EPOS software would be beneficial
- Detailed knowledge of Sage
- Intermediate understanding of Excel and all main Microsoft products
- Self-starter and can-do attitude
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a team
- Personable with excellent communication skills