Orka Financial is recruiting for a Billing Specialist to join their client based in Beaconsfield to be part of a growing finance team. The role is very varied and would suit a candidate who likes change and would welcome future development.
Hybrid working model, excellent office facilities, career progression
- Distribution of the monthly billing run for all fees
- Complete the new client set up within the system, review all new agreements and ensure billing lines, dates, values & offsets to third parties are all aligned, identify differences, work closely with community personnel to address queries.
- Ensure set up of 3rd party customers and billing is accurate and timely
- Resolve re billing queries
- Support the management accountants and revenue clerks with revenue & billing enquiries.
- Support the price increase process including changing of billing lines and distribution of client letters.
- Receive, review and set up up direct debit mandates with the bank for new residents.
- Work closely with the accounts receivable department and support the production of monthly Direct Debit collections process
- Support the posting of bank transactions relating to resident income
- Internal and external audit process
Skills & Knowledge
- Previous experience supporting a finance team
- High level of attention to detail
- Processed driven
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 depending upon experience - hybrid working