Robert Walters are excited to be partnering with a growing SME business in their search for a permanent Finance Manager. Reporting directly into the Group FD, the business seeks a technically strong candidate who is able to lead a team through a period of organisational change following an acquisition. The organisation are highly profitable and have bold growth plans. The business is a growing brand and has exceptional backing and are well ahead of their short and medium term growth targets.
The RoleThe permanent Finance Manager will play a critical role in managing existing financial processes, improve commercial performance, drive reporting efficiencies and deliver key MI to better aid the decision making of this family run business.
Specific duties include:
- Oversee monthly reporting process and deliver results to the board
- Improve and develop existing financial controls and processes
- Take ownership of key financial metrics to drive commercial performance and margin delivery
- Assist in the delivery of an improved forecasting and budgeting process
- Business partnering with key stakeholders in order to deliver improved analysis, MI and data flows
- Preparation of Management Information (MI) and for the senior management team
- Analyse large quantities of data and provide recommendations to assist future business decisions
- Provide commercial recommendations relating to monthly and quarterly sales performance
- Liaise with business as usual and project finance teams to ensure that entities are delivering in line with projections and deadlines are hit
- Take ownership of all cash processes across the business
- Manage a small but efficient finance team
The CandidateCandidates wishing to apply for this role will ideally be either qualified by experience or be a seasoned finance manager / financial controller. Ideally, candidates will have experience of working in an SME.
The candidate will have strong technical / reporting skills and will be well versed in liaising and influencing senior individuals across the business.
The post holder will be commercially strong and will have experience of implementing and delivering improved budget processes, and 3/5 year business plans.
The candidate will have the ability to oversee the finance division and deliver growth to this highly ambitious organisation
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply directly or contact