A great opportunity to join a growing organisation that positively impact the local community and looks after their staff.
You will provide comprehensive management accounting support to senior management, managers, departments and teams. This will also include budget writing, setting, reporting and management, fee income monitoring and reporting, forecasting and cashflow management and costing. Supervision of Junior Management Accountants and where necessary administrative support staff.
- Production of detailed management accounts for relevant departments including monthly, quarterly, and year to date reports against budget and prior year, and providing financial planning and analysis (FP&A) notes and variance analysis.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to relevant managers in all financial matters to facilitate delivery of the aims and objectives in the Business Plan.
- Oversee any financial queries are dealt with promptly.
- Ensure that client/customer invoicing is completed efficiently to maximise income recovery and minimise cashflow strain on reactive works.
- Give advice on pricing structures to maximise income and increase client uptake.
- Manage a set of profit centres as primary budget holder.
- Show independent thought and initiative to resolve problems as they arise and to apply creative solutions. Anticipate and prevent issues before they become problems
- Provide key guidance and leadership to the administration support of the primary profit centres where applicable, support work processes and supervision, to include authorisation of creditor and debtor
If the role is of interest please don't hesitate and getting contact.