TPF Recruitment have partnered with a fantastic, fast growing and multi-sited firm of chartered accountants who are recruiting for an Accounts & Tax Manager to join their team in Horsham. You will work in a mixed accounts and tax capacity, and have exposure to some excellent clients ranging from sole traders and small Ltd companies through to some significantly sized groups. Their clients are a mixture of both corporate and not for profit organisations. There are great future prospects on offer in this leading firm of accountants.
Accounts Manager Duties:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Managing a portfolio of owner managed businesses made up of sole traders, Ltd companies and LLPs
- Reviewing an preparing statutory accounts, corporate and personal tax returns and VAT returns
- Managing the delivery of tax and accounts advisory projects and presenting the results to clients
- Identifying and evaluating risk management issues
- Identifying tax planning opportunities for clients
- Overseeing and supporting the work of more junior member of the team
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent with proven experience in an accountancy firm, working to the latest UK regulations.
- Hands on experience of preparing company accounts for a wide range of sectors, sole traders and partnerships.
- A good understanding of VAT, corporate and personal tax.
- Proven involvement with delivering audit and assurance services to clients.
- £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable.
- A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend..
We're keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We're looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply)