Our longstanding client are looking for a Finance Manager to be part of their dynamic senior management team.
The role is broad and varied and encompasses financial controlling, financial reporting and project management responsibilities; such as the delivery of IT projects and will support the BU. Site Manager, Finance Director and Operations Director.
Key, is the maintenance and building of strong working relationships within the Finance organisation and across other functions in the Group, and the drive and motivation to succeed - adapting to the position quickly and contributing across the team.
In this busy, challenging and rewarding role, your duties will cover:
- Manage and review the allocation of CAPEX across sites and approval process
- Highlight and interrogate operational performance in the site
- Lead the appraisal of operations budgets and forecasts
- Review ad hoc reporting for the business/external parties
- Develop, implement and continuously improve standard business tools and reporting for financial performance to provide accurate, timely and consistent information
- Mentoring of local site finance and administration teams
- Drive the development of the upgrade and improvement of the financial reporting systems
Key Performance Indicators:
- Deliver cost optimisation
- Delivery of budget margin for the division
- Identification and delivery of margin improvement projects
- Deliver of projects on a timely basis including system development and capital expenditure
You will (ideally) have experience within a manufacturing industry within a financial reporting/lead role.
Importantly, you will be highly motivated with excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently to tight deadlines.
Don't miss out, apply now!