Reed Accountancy & Finance are delighted to be working with a successful Belfast based business who are actively recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their finance team.
This is a full time permanent opportunity, office based.
Reporting to the Assistant Accountant, the Purchase Ledger Clerk will work as part of a team and will be responsible for the supplier invoicing and account reconciliation.
More specific duties will include:
• Maintaining company's purchase ledger
• Reconciling supplier accounts to statements and processing payment
• Ensuring all documents are processed on time and fully completed
• Liaising with internal management and external customers
• Assisting with closedown of Purchase ledger at month end
Key Skills/Experience required:
• A background in an Accounts function would be advantageous but not essential
• Excellent computer literacy especially Excel and Outlook
• Excellent organisational skills are essential
• Excellent communication and organisational skills especially by email and phone
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work on an individual basis and part of a team
If you are keen to build a career within finance and accounts and have a good aptitude for numbers, or indeed have previous purchase ledger experience, please get in touch with Lizzy Lyons on and email an up to date cv to