A Financial Analyst is required to join a great company based in High Wycombe.
An innovative international company with a turnover of $600million are looking for an ambitious financial analyst they can help with the next step in their career. They are looking for a dynamic individual to come in and take the reigns with the management accounts and help partner with different departments to improve their profitability. You will be a key component of the management reporting, forecasting & planning processes offering vital insights to key business unit leaders. They are a unique and dynamic company with many benefits: fully study support; flexible working hours; remote home working options and comprehensive benefits.
- Full study support (CIMA or ACCA)
- Training and development programme
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Company Pension scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Month end journal preparation for general ledger and balance sheet reviews
- Prepare monthly management accounts and prepare and review analysis to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the reporting.
- Assist on the budget/forecast submission and by preparation of the overhead budgets, working with the business unit leaders.
- Review the month end reports and comment on performance against objectives.
- Preparation of the bi-weekly/monthly cash flow forecasts, including variance analyses to previous submissions.
- Monthly meetings and reviews with the Finance Manager.
- Assist with preparation of Statutory Accounts and compliance with local GAAP.
- Identify and work with the finance manager and other finance team members to improve processes to deliver a more efficient and effective financial reporting and analysis, e.g. Expenses process;
- Business partnering, supporting local management teams in understanding their financial data and performance, including the preparation of ad hoc reports for various members of the management teams.
- Part-qualified / Qualified accountant with minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- An understanding of technical accounting of UK GAAP
- Experience working with SAP (desired)
- Motivated and ambitious