Are you an organised and proactive individual with a positive attitude? We have a full-time, permanent opportunity where you can demonstrate your skills and be part of a wonderful, community-led organisation with a nurturing and sociable environment.
Accommodation Manager Responsibilities
As the Accommodation Manager some of your duties will include:
- Advertising, recruiting for and inspecting student accommodation
- Keeping all files up to date on the database
- Working with staff members to make student accommodation placements
- Coordinating meet and greet service and check ins/check outs
- Overseeing maintenance and arranging repairs if necessary
- Monitoring feedback and maintaining open communication channel with students
- Bookkeeping - keeping an accurate record of all incomings and outgoings including expenses, invoices, petty cash etc.
Accommodation Manager Rewards
Alongside a competitive salary, the Accommodation Manager will receive the following benefits:
- Personal development opportunities in a rewarding organisation
- Lovely spacious, open plan office and smart/casual dresscode
- Pension scheme
- 28 days' holiday, including 2 weeks off at Christmas!
This client is a prestigious Oxford educational organisation, with a hardworking but friendly team, where responsibilities are shared and all voices heard. Full training is provided, and you can make this role your own. Company values include a healthy work-life balance and commitment to the future of the students. Core hours are 9-5.30, however some evening and weekend work will be necessary, but this is included in your weekly hours!
Accommodation Manager Experience
It is essential the successful candidate can demonstrate:
- Professional experience in a similar role (administration, facilities, office management, bookkeeper or similar)
- Bookkeeping experience, ideally AAT Level 3
- Excellent organisation - keeping accurate records and files up to date
- Excellent communication, able to build a connection and rapport with staff and clients alike
- Efficient and able to meet deadlines
- Adaptable and willing to take on responsibility
- Have a can-do, positive attitude
- Be available and able to handle pressure during peak periods of the year (June to mid-August)
Desirable but not essential:
- Access to a car
- Willing to work the occasional weekend
- Previous experience in the education sector
- DBS checked
Our client's lovely open plan office is based in Oxford City Centre (OX1). Due to this location there is no parking, however it is very easily accessible to many public transport links. Core hours are 9am - 5.30pm, Monday-Friday, and our client is open to a flexible working pattern.
How to Apply for this Accommodation Manager job
Please apply online as soon as possible!
Please be aware that interviews will happen in person at their offices.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire's leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company in Oxfordshire recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. For our latest vacancies follow our Jobs on Twitter