If you are an amazing CRM Assistant who wants to make great money working at an incredible Private Bank in the West End then keep reading.
JOB ROLE: CRM Assistant
INDUSTRY: Private Banking
- Preparing and sending out account opening forms for trust accounts, private investment companies and private clients
- Create and close prospects in Avaloq, documenting reasons for the closure
- Submission of account opening files to London and other centres, together with the CRM and assisting in gathering information and dealing with the relevant departments
- Input of accounts in Nepal
- Issuing account opening letters and other Ad-hoc letters as requested
- Working alongside CRMs in achieving their revenue and AUM targets by providing clients with excellent levels of customer service
- Preparation of Periodic reviews, updating the 19P and completing the required searches. Ensuring the Periodic review papers are scanned to Hypersuite
- Managing all Open issues in Avaloq as they come up and including KYT (Know Your Transaction) Alerts
- Maintaining clear, comprehensive and up-to-date client, business and transaction records on interactions with clients, including trustees and corporate directors
- Arranging transfers, placement of fixed deposits and entering of trades on an execution only basis
- Preparing credit proposals for Lombard loans and managing the process through to approval, working with relevant departments and teams
- Preparing and submitting account closures and Trigger Events as required
- Liaising with other booking centers within relation to all activities of clients, from account opening, to transfers and annual reviews
- Assisting in ad-hoc projects to improve on existing processes and procedures
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Proven experience in a Front office / client facing role
- Knowledge of Banking requirements
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Work collaboratively, demonstrating initiative and ownership of tasks and issues
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line or if applying via the OA website please send to me directly on
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Our Retail team looks after Fashion and beauty roles nationally.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.