Tech Mahindra have an exciting opportunity to join our business as a RTA Lead working within our Work Force Management team. You will be managing a team of around 5-7 resources and ensure the day to day workload is completed efficiently and accurately. This role will be based 5 days in the office, based in the heart of Salford Quays.
- End to end ownership for real time management for all queues operational from UK
- Work as a central point of contract for any client requirement and internal stake holder manager
- Understand the operational process to help with logical thinking, reporting and analysis
- Headcount management and reporting accurately
- Be able to create any new report dashboard basis the requirement of the business in excel
- Client management, internal and eternal
- Meeting the client requirements within TAT and with accuracy
- Ensure all business SLA's meeting on daily level and report daily performance by end of the day to entire leadership team
- Be able to highlight any project where not meeting SLA's and recommend steps to meet the line
- Be able to ensure that monthly volumes are handled effectively without any negative impact on the revenue
- Look at revenue enhancement opportunities within the business
- Contribute to the business by proactively providing solutions to the pre-empt possible situations which impact performance / revenue
Skills and Experience Required:
- You should have good knowledge of work force management, real team monitoring and planning, and scheduling
- Have excellent communication skills
- Need to have excellent Excel skills and be able to up skill the team on Excel skill sets if required
- Be hands on with creating reports
- Should have a sound knowledge of Avaya CMS supervisor
- Have a good knowledge of IEX Exception updation process
- Should be able to lead a team of 5-7 resources onshore and be able to work as a central point of contact
- Be able to think on your feet and make decisions related to steps which would impact the business
What's on offer:
- 3% company contribution to pension
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare insurance
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, increasing to 26 over 5 years
Tech Mahindra are a multi-billion £ company who employ over 125,000 professionals across 90 countries, helping over a thousand customers, including fortune 500 companies achieve excellent customer experience.
At Tech Mahindra, a culture of driving positive change, celebrating each moment, and empowering all to Rise drives us to dream, do, and become more. By living our culture, both as individuals and as a team, we establish and advance our presence as a brand that is global, innovative, and caring. Our culture also leads the way for us to be and become a Company with a Purpose. We try to achieve this by making responsibility personal and adopting sustainability as a way of life at Tech Mahindra.
That is the Tech Mahindra way... to RISE!
What makes a great team? A diverse team!
We are passionate about finding the right people to join our team and we understand that everyone has specific things they want for their personal and career development, so please do speak to us, and let us know what matters to you!
Interested? Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team! We look forward to speaking with you!
A job isn't just a job, its who you are!