I'm working with a longstanding client of ours to recruit their new Head of Finance. This is a growing business with multiple business units within them, so this role will be in the thick of it and work closely with unit Directors.
Having been in the local area for a quite a while, they're established but constantly driving growth and expansion. They have seen growth in almost all of the services they offer, of which there are several; and are needing an ambitious and driven Head of Finance to continue that trajectory.
You'll be responsible for:
- Day to day management, motivation and development of the finance team
- Complete accountability of financial transactions and records
- Providing board packs and financial insight/guidance for business decisions
- Business partner with unit directors, offering support and information to ensure growth and continuous improvements
- Manage all compliance elements, including service and business unit specific compliance requirements
- Ensure that corporate governance is adhered to across the business
- Supporting the Finance Director and CFO on ad hoc projects
This would suit a candidate who may have been practice trained, or has relevant experience of technical accounting, who has also had good commercial exposure and business partnering experience with both financial and non-financial stakeholders. You'll ideally be qualified and have experience with ERP systems.
To be considered or for a detailed job description please apply or contact Ashley at The ONE Group for more information.