Intelligent Resource Recruitment is working in partnership with a major Client in the UK. We are currently recruiting for Income Collection Specialist to be Remote/Chelmsford based out
Job Title= Income Collection Specialist
Location = Remote/Chelmsford
Duration= 6 Months of FTC
£44,165 per annum
- Lead on the delivery of the business plan for financial transactions, in support of the wider organisational vision.
- Deliver exemplary standards in the provision and continuous improvement in financial transactions.
- Lead in the identification and clarification of customer needs to deliver process and technology changes, which drive efficiency and value for money.
- Lead in improving financial awareness and capability across the organisation, to promote the culture of empowering budget holders in line with financial regulations.
- Contribute to the production of reports for Income and external customers to manage organisational performance, maximise income and ensure compliance with Financial Regulations.
- Lead on service improvement projects or programmes to achieve best practice and organisational efficiency.
- Lead in maintaining currency on legislation changes and translating these into local policy and procedure, to identify and review changes in technology to assess possibility introduce.
- Working collaboratively across the organisation to deliver and maintain a high level of service to all Functions.
- Lead in identifying, mitigating, managing, and resolving risks to minimise financial impact and loss to the organisation.
- Specific individual and shared targets and objectives are defined annually within the performance management framework.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Educated to RQF level 6 (Bachelor's degree) or equivalent by experience. Project management accreditation/qualification, or equivalent by experience, would be desirable.
- Evidence of continuing professional development and expert knowledge in relevant professional area.
- Substantial experience and good working knowledge of income systems and demonstrable accounts receivable/debt collection experience, in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to interpret complex and varied information and use it to drive continuous improvement.
- Strong leadership skills and behaviours, building a diverse team to achieve shared objectives.
- Experience of managing cultural and operational change in a complex environment.
- Good level of commercial awareness, with the ability to build effective working relationships at senior level, with internal and external customers, suppliers, and partners.
- Ability to evaluate and support innovative approaches to improving service delivery and value for money, with a strong focus on performance and delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to negotiate, constructively challenge and influence at senior level across the Council and external partners.
- Strong excel skills and ability to manipulate and interpret large data sets are essential for this role
Intelligent Resource Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organization.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.