Who will I be working for?
You will be working for a dynamic business, who are specialists in their field. This is a really exciting time to join the company as they continue to grow.
What will I be doing?
Our client currently run 5 monthly payrolls which currently covers over 450 employees. This is due to a significant increase in employees as they scale and grow as an organisation. Our client is now looking for someone to lead the payroll activities within the organisation whilst working collaboratively with the HR and Finance functions.
Main duties and
- Liaising with the external payroll bureau (Moorepay).
- Reviewing details of changes to the payroll added by the HR team and communicating them to the payroll provider.
- Checking the reports provided and following up any issues.
- Preparing the payroll.
- Preparing and uploading the monthly pension submissions.
- Managing the payroll inbox and answering questions from employees.
- Collating P11d information and supporting the annual process.
- HMRC Submissions.
- Submitting monthly BACS.
What skills and experience are required?
- Experience of preparing and checking monthly payrolls using a third-party payroll bureau.
- Ability to interpret payroll rules and regulations.
- Detailed knowledge of taxation, PAYE and national insurance rules.
- Experience of annual payroll process i.e., P11ds (essential).
- Recognised payroll and/ or accountancy qualification (CIPP Qualified - desirable).
- General accounting knowledge (desirable).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills both written and verbal.
- Great attention to detail.
What else do I need to know?
This is a permanent, full-time position.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible.