Finance Supervisor, Doncaster - DN2
Reed is delighted to be working with a new, fantastic client who are a market leader in the manufacturing industry in the recruitment of a Finance Supervisor. This client supplies and installs PVC decking and pride themselves on high quality standards and exceptional service.
£28,000 - £32,000
Doncaster - DN2Hours: Full-time, Mon - Fri, flexi hours (37.5)Contract type: Perm
- 5 years accountancy experience,
- Team leader / supervisor experience and a proven track record of this,
- Covered all aspects of accounts,
- Sage 50 experience.
• Free parking,
• Casual dress,
• Pension scheme,
• Flexi hours,
• Christmas shutdown,
• Holiday entitlement scheme + bank holidays,
• Opportunities for progression.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, the Finance Supervisor has overall responsibility for Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Payroll, Credit Control, Bank reconciliations and Cash flow. The individual will also supervise a team of 3.
• Ensuring invoices are processed in a timely & accurate manner,
• Ensuring all supplier statements are reconciled prior to weekly payment run processing,
• Reporting on aged debt, ensuring debts are collected and issues resolved or escalated as appropriate,
• Payments & receipts entered through Sage 200 and reconciled to the bank daily,
• Assisting with the 13-week cash flow forecasting,
• Preparation and processing of payroll and assisting in resolving queries,
• Supporting month-end reconciliations.
If you are interested in this role, please apply by Friday 16th of September to be considered for this position.