We are looking for aCustomer Invoicing Support ExecutiveLocation:
Milton Keynes Reporting to: Customer Experience Manager Processing
As a Customer Invoicing Support Executive at the UKs number one property portal,you will be part of a support team in Customer Experience who are genuinely enthusiastic about our customers, guiding them when they need help with a variety of invoice queries and showing them we value them.
You will speak to our customers on a daily basis, via phone and via email, so youll need to be an excellent communicator and go out of your way to understand and resolve their query. This will mean regular contact with the wider teams at Rightmove, and building a deep understanding of our pricing structures across multiple business units.
You will also be on hand to jump in and support wider Customer Experience teams, including the revenue processing team and our support teams, at points in the month where your workload is at a level where you can do so.
- Working efficiently within the Customer Experience Invoice Support team to provide a seamless service to internal and external customers through a variety of communication channels and within our set service level agreements
- Investigating any invoice queries and engaging with wider Rightmove teams including the teams who process customer contract changes to relay accurate information to customers
- Working with the Revenue Operations team to understand the impact of any product, package or pricing changes to customers
- Getting guidance from time to time from our Finance department to help you answer any Customer based invoice queries
- Explaining the value of e-mail invoicing to customers and setting this up for them to save them time and effort, and in turn contributing to our own company objectives around reducing Rightmoves environmental footprint.
- Accurately maintaining customer payer details and wider account information so invoices reach the right place first time and we can communicate effectively with customers ongoing.
- Providing support to Account Managers with general invoice queries and guiding them to the relevant teams where necessary.
- Helping work towards the agreed team objectives (the mini OKRs) that contribute to the wider Rightmove mission
- Supporting the team and wider Rightmove with bespoke projects from time to time to trial new processes and initiatives
- Proactively and constructively contributing ideas and challenging team processes where potential improvements have been identified
- Engaging with exciting new technology such as our new robotic process which will help free up time to spend more quality time helping our customers
- Owning your own development the leadership team are here to support you, but this is your journey, own it.
Were looking for someone who
- Can deliver first-class customer service. Solution driven, able to adapt service approach to tailor the customers needs.
- Has the ability to work with a higher workload at peak times of the month
- Is passionate about doing the right thing, consistently taking responsibility and applying good judgement
- Can build a complete understanding of how we bill our different customer types so you have awareness of the impact of customers being billed incorrectly
- Is numerate with a keen eye for detail and accuracy experience working in a finance team is helpful but not essential.
- Is a methodical individual with high standards, so you take genuine pride in your work so its right first time for our customers.
- Is a clear and strong communicator in both written and verbal form, who is confident in speaking to different people internally and within the customers business to build a strong rapport and manage expectations
- Is empathetic and caring to customers needs and expectations, believes good enough is never good enough and understands the goals and direction of Rightmove and how you contribute
- Shows good time management and the ability to prioritise and manage your day self-sufficiently, often spinning multiple plates. Comfortable working under pressure in a calm manner
- Has solid IT skills including Excel, Word and ideally CRM databases
- Is a keen problem solver with a desire to take ownership to resolve queries, being comfortable to go and find the answer from around Rightmove for the more bespoke queries you might encounter
- Is comfortable with change and being open to the role and process evolving and learning new responsibilities
- Flexible in being open to helping other parts of the processing team or wider Customer Experience
Ultimately, we care much more about the person you are, how you think and approach things, than a list of qualifications and buzzwords on a CV. Even if you cant say yes to all of the above, but are smart, self-motivated and passionate about delivering great Customer Experience then get in touch.
On a mission to help people make the right move, we launched in 2000
with a will to make home-hunting happy, by showing all property in just one place.A great success story, were now the biggest home-grown web brand in the UK our traffic levels surpassed only by Facebook, Google, YouTube, eBay and Amazon.
Despite this success, we remain a down-to-earth bunch. To join us in our mission, we look to recruit people who sharethe same values and beliefs as weve always had, because Rightmove is people. We call it the secret to our success and why staying 10 years or longer, reaching gnome status, is simply the Rightmove way.We encourage and support all Rightmovers to continuously develop themselves. Together we work towards the best outcome, both in terms of our technical solutions and continued business growth. We are always on the lookout for the great new people to join our team. If you are a smart and passionate initiative-taker then get in touch. You could be part of the next chapter of the Rightmove story! Will you be Gnomed?
Did you know?
Rightmove was meant to be called 'Doorknob.' But it didn't quite have the same ring to itThere have been eight weddings between Rightmove colleagues over the past 18 yearsWe still have employee #1 working at RightmoveWe currently have 52 gnomes on our gnome tree