Are you a qualified accountant? Are you looking to join an organisation with a turnover of over 20 billion euros?
This could be the role for you!
One of our clients, who is an industry leader in their field, is looking for a Managing Accountant to come in and assist the CFO with various activities. You will be utilising all of your skills from your ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualifications to best deliver on various, high level projects.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Overseeing two teams of accounts professionals
- Liaising with the CFO to implement department wide changes
- Doing analysis on company performance and predicting future figures
- Managing commission schemes, P&L, SOX, Balance Sheets and Budgets for the following financial year
This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis. You are able to work at our clients sites in either Birmingham or North West London, but our client does offer Hybrid working (2 days at home, 3 in the office). There is the chance of career development, eventually leading to promotions.
Candidates are encouraged to apply who:
- Are ACCA, CIMA OR ACA qualified
- Have experience working in a corporate environment
- Are able to conduct analysis using Data studio and other softwares
- Those with experience of line management and budget setting are at an advantage.
Apply today, and if you are successful, Dan, one of our consultants, will contact you to discuss the role in greater detail and hopefully organise your formal application!
Key Words: Managing, Accountant, Accounts, Numbers, Profit, Loss, Balance, Sheet, Analysis, Excel, ACCA, CIMA, ACA, Birmingham, London, Midlands, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Telford, Worcester, Marlow, High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Amersham, Chesam, Slough, VRS7646DM
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.