Assistant Manager - Based Moreton
Reporting into the Client Accounts Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of the Client Accounting team based in Moreton. Effectively managing the Team Leaders and delegating workload to ensure efficiency throughout the department and processes and procedures are adhered to.
What's in it for you as our Client Accounts Assistant Manager?
- Training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
Key responsibilities as our Client Accounts Assistant Manager
- Take responsibility for the appraisal process ensuring that KPIs have been clearly communicated
- Ensure that the recruitment, managing, training, development and appraisals of staff is undertaken effectively within the department
- Ensure all deadlines, such as end of month management reporting, statement runs and bank reconciliations are met without exception
- Maintain a high level of customer service for clients
- Be a point of escalation for complaints and queries from clients and staff
- Contribute to the development of the department's policies and procedures
- Deputise for the Client Accounts Manager when required
Skills and experience required to be a successful Client Accounts Assistant Manager
- Proven experience in a management role
- Motivational leader
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Excel (Intermediate to Advanced level)
- Experience in Lettings or Estate Agency would be advantageous
Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.