Morgan Mckinley have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious part qualified Management Accountant for our client based in Swindon, the role will be mostly office based with some hybrid working. The client are forward thinking and have exciting growth plans and they are looking for somebody who wants to help take them on that journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be reporting into the Head of Finance and will have exposure to the whole of the business and will be responsible for helping to produce the Management Accounts, responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Variance Analysis
- Budget setting and monitoring
- Raising journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Finance business partnering with key stakeholders
- Producing various reports
- Adhoc project work
- Actively studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Some finance experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Somebody who is ambitious and wants to progress their career
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW:
If you are interested in this role please call Lucy ASAP on or email
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.