Full-time Audit & Accounts Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts Manager seeking your next role with an independent, multi-office accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit and accounts as invaluable? If so, this Audit & Accounts Manager role within a supportive accountancy firm in March could be for you.
You'll be ACA qualified, have three years' practice and management experience, and be passionate about using your audit and accounting skills to help clients.
You'll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients -- you'll aim to deliver customer service excellence.
You'll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you'll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
A team player and manager, you'll bring out the best in others and be able to confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to the Partner.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Departmental accounts and audit duties for a portfolio of SME clients.
- Manage and mentor a team -- reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality output.
- Develop and expand the team's skillset and encourage bright ideas that promote the firm and clients' efficiency.
- Provide excellent service to clients by providing sound advice and guidance.
- Contribute to the firm's growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independent, multi-office accountancy practice is highly regarded and is now looking for talented audit and accounts professionals to join their flourishing business.
They have a hard-working but fun culture and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people's commitment, hard work, and success.
- £45,000 to £60,000.
- Plus benefits.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Three years of experience within an accountancy firm within an audit and accounts role.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- Adept at team management.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.