Accounts Assistant / Blaby / Permanent / up to £23,000 + Study Support / Office Based
Macildowie are are currently recruiting for an experienced, hard working and motivated Accounts Assistant to join a successful and forward-thinking and rapidly expanding business based in Blaby.
Your Role will Include:
- Entering of Supplier invoices onto the Purchase Ledger
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Setting up new suppliers onto the business system
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Raising queries through the appropriate channel, ensuring queries are resolved in a timely manner by liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Assist with month end closing
- Maintain vendor files
- Produce monthly reports
- Liaising with suppliers, as well as internal personnel
- Help to successfully embed a continuous improvement culture by suggesting and implementing ideas to streamline and improve Accounts Payable and Transaction Finance processes
- Provide cover for other key tasks within the Transactional Finance team as required, including preparing and running BACS payments
- Ad-hoc administration duties as requested.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Ability to follow instructions and prioritise workload
- Highly accurate and well organised
- Self-motivated and driven
- Attention to detail and methodical
- Polite and professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and presentable
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Confidence in dealing with customers and suppliers
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.