Salary: Up to 30K DOE + commission (Up to 40K for Senior Level + commission)
Do you have experience in a Digital Account Management environment? Have you managed clients, and their digital strategies to improve their web presence? I'm seeking a driven keen Account Manager that comes from a digital background to join a friendly team on a hybrid basis.
It is paramount your client base is receiving the highest standard of service available. You will be working closely with the Project Managers and Business Development Managers by overseeing various digital campaigns and services. You will be managing existing clients with their digital marketing projects including websites, SEO, PPC and Social Media. You will be mentored and guided by a Senior Account Manager.
You will be rewarded with an uncapped commission of 10% for every sale made to your existing clients.
* Managing an existing client base with their digital marketing projects and campaigns
* Work closely with the Project team by completing project briefs
* Investigate and determine clients requirements
* Recommend digital projects to increase clients ROI
* Prepare and present reports on progress
* Stay up to date with new trends in digital technology
To be considered:
* Minimum 1 year experience working in Digital Account Management/Sales
* Strong understanding of Websites, SEO, PPC and Social Media
* Ability to sell, coordinate and deliver new business campaigns
* Previous experience with B2B sales (not essential)
* Excellent knowledge of digital marketing strategies
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
This comes with a package of 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, medical cash back plan for dental and optical fees, flexible working hours plus more.
For further information please contact Sally on (phone number removed)/(phone number removed) or to apply send a CV
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy