Our client is the world's largest independent insurance brokerage. They are a family-run, global business. Their mission is to be the worldwide value and service leader in insurance brokerage, risk management, employee benefits and retirement services.
For nine consecutive years this company has been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work in Insurance' and we now have a new opportunity for a Corporate Account Manager to join their team in Manchester.
- Provide support to Partner / Account Executives in the overall servicing of UK corporate client's
- Effectively manage all renewals and adjustments in a timely and professional manner
- Obtain quotations both for new and renewal business
- Identify the risk exposures and advise on insurance solutions in consultation with the Account Executive/Partner
- In this role you will dealing with accounts at around 100k GWP or 20k brokerage income
- Responsible for managing 10 accounts
It is essential that the right candidate can demonstrate relevant experience and skill set including: -
- Property and Casualty Experience is essential
- The ability to broke and service the requirement of UK Corporate clients
- An understanding of the relevant classes of business
- Ability to prepare a broking presentation that accurately reflects the cover required and meets the clients' demands and needs
- Ability to prepare and interpret claims experiences and analysis including claims triangulations and the impact of deductibles and cover variations