Finance Director, ACA/ACCA qualified, SME Financial Services, London, to £80,000+ Car allowance & bonus
An exciting opportunity as Finance Director of expanding Financial Services/ Insurance business with duties including finance, compliance and operational management
The company provides finance lending and insurance services, nationally and in Europe. The business has exciting expansion plans, part of which are development of new product lines and offerings in which the Finance Director will take an active lead.
Applicants must be Qualified, ACA ACCA and must have worked in a Financial Services / FSA regulated business or have audited financial service companies.
- Work closely with the MD to ensure regulatory and compliance matters are correctly managed under FSA regulations
- Take active involvement in increasing the commercial activities of the company, providing commercial direction, and analysing new business opportunities
- Responsible for the annual budget
- Management of annual audit
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Manage compliance requirements for panel lenders
- Maintain knowledge of ongoing regulatory changes
Ideal candidates might include Financial Controllers within Financial Services seeking a first FD Position, or an Audit Manager within Financial Service specialisms