Hutcheon Mearns are exclusively representing a diversified private equity backed business to hire a Corporate Accountant. This newly created staff role is suited to a part qualified accountant (ACCA/CA) looking to join a close-knit finance team. Our client has engaged us to bring in an ambitious Assistant Accountant/ Accountant with relevant experience to take on this busy role. Reporting to the CFO, tasks will include:
- Prepare weekly KPI and cash flow forecasting information.
- Post all month end journals to enable month end close.
- Prepare monthly reporting management pack.
- Prepare annual budget and forecasting.
- Oversee other profitability and financial analysis to support effective decision making.
- Consolidation of group results
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of the group statutory accounts for all entities.
- Support all internal and external audit programs.
- Maintain regular process of testing to measure compliance.
- Ensure compliance with UK GAAP and company accounting policies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business and settled team. Our client seeks applications from driven, ambitious individuals who are looking to make an impact with their next career move. A detailed job description will be shared with suitable applicants on submission of their CV.