Position: Finance Manager
c£55,000pa - depending on experience
Our client is one of the largest independent property specialists in south Wales, providing expert help and advice across the entire range of its services.
A position has become available to recruit a Finance Manager to manage and lead an existing team of 5 staff and take responsibility for up to 6 of their businesses interests.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to become part of the management team by re shaping and providing strategic direction for the company.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To oversee, include maintaining and reconciling the company's accounts.
- Produce Block Accounts for each of their sites, including debt recovery and managing service charge payments and budgets.
- Financial forecasting - set up cashflow projections, budgets and targets for the entire business and its divisions.
- Manage the payroll function on and take responsibility for all HMRC submissions including RTI, VAT, PAYE, NI, P11D etc.
- Manage the day to day running of the team, ensuring all payments, receipts, invoices etc are completed accurately and on time as well as taking control of cars and insurances on behalf of the company
- Day to day reconciliation and arrears recovery.
- Prepare annual budgets and end of year statements for clients' accountants.
- 5 x businesses
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Good understanding of the technical implications of the Construction and Maintenance Sector
- Previous experience working within a similar Property environment would be an advantage
(NLR is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its Client)