Great opportunity to join a successful and growing integrated Creative agency that provide a blend of services including creative, digital. Social and PR services for their clients.
They produce a variety of work with well known clients and brands and you will be key to make sure the agency remain profitable, working alongside the core finance department.
This role is pivotal to the commercial success of the business, looking at profitability, business partnering with internal stake holders as well as being client facing.
You will negotiate client contracts and rate cards, and upskill other members of the team on best practice to do this as well as managing a junior commercial accountant.
- Blend of office (London) and remote working
- Study support provided if needed
- Ensuring the agency hits their growth targets and is profitable
- Provide leadership on agency pricing to senior stake holders
- Work closely with non finance people and client leads in particular on resource reforecasting and record in the capacity planning tool
- Lead client negotiations and be the key contact for the client procurement departments
- Challenge your client leads in terms of revenue growth
- Suggest new business growth ideas and cross-sell opportunities across the business
- Prepare commercial input for upcoming pitches
- Represent the commercial team in agency meetings
- Track and analyse revenue growth
- Improve client margins and lead this change and train more junior members of the team how to do this
- Revenue forecasting and client reconciliations and provide narrative
- Track and highlight any over servicing on jobs
- Ensure rate cards are up to date and accurate
- Support in rolling out appropriate finance training to the business
- Data analysis and reporting to ensure general commercial well being of client projects and the agency as a whole
- Review and adapt KPI's
- Lead client audits on your accounts
- Fully Qualified accountant or studying
- From a Creative/ Marketing Agency background
- Comfortable using Excel
- Commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and deadline driven
- The ability to positively influence other team members
- A track record of margin and process improvement
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive we cannot respond to everyone.
We are committed to ensuring and supporting representation from all backgrounds across the creative industry, irrespective of race, religion, belief, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or socio-economic background.
With this in mind, we welcome applications from all areas of the community. Please do get in touch and let us know if there is any additional support or reasonable adjustments we can cater for, to ensure our process and roles fit your needs and creates a comfortable & enjoyable recruitment process.