Evolve-IT is working with a Fintech client who has a Global presence and offices around the UK. They are currently looking to add a Payroll Specialist to their team who will be responsible for managing payroll-related projects and providing timely and accurate payroll reporting and data to the business as required. This role will be on a permanent, full-time basis and will require 3 in-office days a week.
The successful UK and Ireland Payroll Specialist will bring their extensive experience to an ambitious and supportive team. You will be involved in Workday-related payroll processes to ensure that employees are paid accurately and on time.
• End-to-end preparation and processing of the monthly payroll are within that Region.
• Full lifecycle payroll responsibilities including BAU, all end-of-year tasks, and audit requirements
• Answering any employee queries on tax, payroll, leave, and superannuation
• Manage key stakeholders around the business to obtain information and approvals required for payroll processing.
• Business partnering with the HR team and Finance Business Partners for payroll review, approval, and other queries
• Ensure HR information systems are accurate and kept up to date
• Be responsible for producing high-quality accurate data and reports on core HR processes (for example absence levels, pay information, headcount, turnover, and monthly vacancy reports).
• Manage any payroll related audits, reviews, and/ or any projects
• Manage any historic pay investigations and Holiday Pay Act changes
• Deliver HR metrics such that they complement the business plan
• Completing your allocated payrolls each month, on time with minimal error
• Deliver any payroll related projects and tasks on time and within budget
The Successful UK and Ireland Payroll Specialist:
• You will have experience with UK and Ireland payroll (essential)
• You will already have experience working in a payroll administration environment
• You will have an understanding of payment and deduction processing and the handling of sensitive data
• Strong IT skills
• You will be well organised, detail-conscious, and comfortable at working and adhering to tight deadlines
• You will understand the importance of global payroll to an organisation
• You will use your skills and experience to maintain our reputation for international excellence.
• Workday experience preferred although training can be provided
Along with fantastic career progression and promotion opportunities within the business, there are a number of bonuses and benefits that the successful candidate will have access to. This is an opportunity to be part of a fantastic team who all work closely together to ensure that processes are effective, up to date, and internationally compliant
Initially, I am looking to speak with candidates who are looking for a £30,000 - £40,000 per annum range. If you are excited by the opportunity and it sounds like the role for you, please apply, we look forward to hearing from you.